Webinar: How Ransomware Can Cripple Your Organization with One Wrong Click
Facts and Myths Related to Ransomware and Identity Theft
Join us on Friday, June 19 | 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Central Time
How would your organization respond to a cyber event? Small businesses and non-profit organizations are experiencing more cyberattacks and cases of identity theft that are resulting in lost productivity, damage to their professional reputation, and loss of credibility and customer trust.
In this live webinar, you will learn:
- How to protect your organization from ransomware attacks and identity theft.
- Technologies and solutions that can help minimize the chances of a cyberattack.
- The differences between IT companies and cybersecurity companies.
- When and how to initiate a claim with your insurance company in the event of a cyberattack.
Special session on Friday, June 19 for dentists, oral surgeons and practice managers
Join us on Friday, June 19 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Central Time
If you are a dental or oral surgery practice, please join us for this special session where we will address your unique needs and challenges.PDFVIEW INVITATION
For more information, please review the invitation for the session that you would like to attend or contact: Cathy Johnson | 952.843.4441 | email@example.com
- Webinar: Bringing Down the House - protect yourself from pandemic-related home exposures
- Webinar: Strengthening the Patient Referral Process - Serving your patients' best interests
- Impact of a Hardening Market and a Pandemic
- On Demand Webinar: License to Drive (me crazy!)
- On Demand Webinar: Disability in Dentistry - How to Prepare, Manage and Survive