On Demand Webinar: License to Drive (me crazy!)
How to Properly Insure Your Youthful Driver
Congratulations! Your child just turned 16 and passed his/her driver’s test! This is an exciting time, but also a cause of concern for many parents. There are so many questions. Do I need to call my insurance agent? Do I get my child their own vehicle or should they just use one of mine? Am I ready for this? Join us for this informative session with Dyste Williams’ personal insurance experts to obtain the answers you need now and to plan for the future.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Immediate action items you should take after your child passes their driver’s test
- How to manage the impact to your auto insurance premiums
- Youthful driver discounts programs
- Advantages and disadvantages of parental-owned vehicles
- When a vehicle should be titled in a youthful driver’s name
- Other concerns and risks of having your child behind the wheel
View Webinar (30 minutes)
Roberta Gibbons, Personal Insurance Advisor | 952.843.4424 | email@example.com
Roberta has been with Dyste Williams Agency since October 1988 and serves as the Personal Insurance Department Manager. She is licensed in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota, holds her Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Insurance Service Representative designations from the National Alliance and is currently working towards her Certified Personal Risk Manager designation. She serves as an ASC Board Member for the Minnesota Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers and as the InsurPac Chairperson for the State of Minnesota.
Tony Rajkowski, Personal Insurance Advisor | 952.843.4454 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony is an Insurance Advisor with Dyste Williams with a primary focus on the Personal Lines market (home, auto, umbrella liability, life, health and disability). With over 16 years of experience assisting successful individuals with their personal insurance plans, Tony focuses on establishing meaningful client relationships with an open dialogue to make sure that clients find the right protection. Tony began his career with the Wells Fargo Insurance Agency, becoming a leader in sales and service for their personal lines division and transitioned to Bremer Insurance Agency, serving as Sales Manager for the Private and Community Personal Lines department. His primary focus has always been on building long-lasting relationships with partners and clients which pairs well with the vision and approach of Dyste Williams Agency over the last 80 years.
- Informed Consent: The Good, the Questionable and how Jurors decide Consent Issues
- On Demand Webinar: Informed Consent: The Good, the Questionable and why it is still Critically Important
- On Demand Webinar: Dental Practice Insurance - Protecting Your Practice Investment
- Bringing Down the House
- On Demand Webinar: Solving the Personal Liability Puzzle