Webinar: Employee Benefits in the Midst of COVID-19
Assessing your Benefits Program to Optimize ROI
Join us on Friday, August 21 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Central Time
In these uncertain times, employees remain your most important and most expensive resource. What strategies are you leveraging to keep them engaged and motivated while driving business results? Assessing your benefits program to ensure you are allocating your limited financial resources most effectively is critical to your organization’s wellbeing.
In this complimentary session, you will learn:
- Insights into recruitment and retention trends as small to mid-sized organizations adjust to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19.
- How to assess your current benefits program and develop a long term strategy.
- Advantages and disadvantages of offering group health coverage to your employees.
- How technology-based solutions can help you more successfully communicate the value of your benefits program while creating administrative efficiencies
- Andy Ahlberg | Benefits Consultant | Dyste Williams
Andy leads Dyste Williams’ Employee Benefits Consulting Practice, providing employee benefits, health management and employee engagement strategies to more than 250 small to mid-size organizations. With more than 20 years of healthcare industry experience, Andy leverages his extensive knowledgeable of small group marketing segments, distribution, benefit compliance, underwriting and enrollment to help organizations understand the implications and cost of various plan designs.
- Stacy Meehan | Account Manager | Dyste Williams
Stacy Meehan provides employee benefits, health management and employee engagement client services to small to mid-size organizations. Stacy leverages more than 20 years of employee benefit insurance knowledge and benefits administration experience to deliver innovative and customized solutions to her clients. She also manages carrier relationships and administers employee enrollment and benefits administration solutions.