On Demand Webinar: Bringing Down the House – protect yourself from pandemic-related home exposures
Published January 28, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a number of new home exposures and considerations. Home schooling, WFH (work from home), home-based businesses, increased home sales and home improvements have all skyrocketed in the last ten months since the beginning of the pandemic. In this session, we will discuss these topics and provide guidance on how to protect what is most likely your biggest financial asset.
In this complimentary webinar, you will learn:
- Market trends and the replacement cost value of your home.
- Increased risks due to working from home and home based businesses.
- Home schooling liability exposures and how to decrease your risk.
- Other considerations such as workers compensation exposures and employment practices liability concerns related to domestic employees.
- Coverage recommendations and insurance-related solutions.
About the Presenters
Roberta Gibbons | Personal Insurance Advisor | Dyste Williams
Roberta has been with Dyste Williams since October 1988. She is licensed in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota, holds her Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Insurance Service Representative designations from the National Alliance and is currently working towards her Certified Personal Risk Manager designation. She serves as an ASC Board Member for the Minnesota Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers and as the InsurPac Chairperson for the State of Minnesota.
Tony Rajkowski | Personal Insurance Advisor | Dyste Williams
Tony focuses on advising clients on their personal insurance needs including home, auto, umbrella liability, life, health and disability. With over 16 years of experience, Tony ensures that his clients find the right protection.