On Demand Webinar: Dental Practice Insurance – Protecting Your Practice Investment
Do You Understand Business Insurance Policies?
In this session, we address frequently asked questions related to understanding business insurance policies as well as our recommendations for managing coverage, claims and specific policies.
- Develop an understanding of the insurance coverages you will need to begin practicing
- Create a basic level of understanding of insurance coverage language
- Discuss opportunities to bring additional insight to your practice regarding risk management and employee benefits.
This webinar was part of the Minnesota Dental Association’s 2001 Entrepreneurial Program Series. To learn more about this program and view all sessions, contact Dawn Jensen, Director of Membership, at email@example.com or 612-767-4253.
Nels Dyste | 952.843.4445 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nels Dyste is Vice President of Dyste Williams, a 4th generation, family-owned, local independent insurance agency and the MDA’s endorsed insurance agency. Nels specializes in serving the business insurance needs of dentists and private outpatient healthcare practices. In addition to the MDA, he has presented at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, the Minnesota Optometric Association and at various advisor-sponsored educational events.
- Insurance Premiums Are Rising - Here's What You Need To Know
- Reducing Dental Practice Risk Course | MDA 2022 Star of the North Meeting
- Non-Compliant Patients: Deciding to Treat or Withdraw from Care
- Money Matters (Part 2) Hidden Costs and Savings in Homeowners Insurance
- On Demand Webinar: Employee Benefits on a Budget